… “Letting go means to come to the realization that some people and things that happen are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.”
Life happens to all of us – the good times and the bad times, the successes and the crises.
Life is a journey with all the sweet and sour of it. It is a continual journey of exploring, discovering and living towards the future. As life progress, we go through different periods or seasons as some people call it. Along this journey, successes, failures, crises, mistakes all become part of our story. Sometimes we get stuck. Other times we can only take small steps at a time. Other times we will have the opportunity to take giant leaps.
“Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you.”
(Shannon L. Alder)
“A bridge can still be built, while the bitter waters are flowing beneath.”
This Section will help you to revisit your life-story until now. Revisiting your life story has the following outcomes in mind:
- You will discover the positive lessons and motivational circumstances of both the successes and crises of your life until now.
- You will discover the talents unique to you that developed over time.
- You will identify sources of inspiration for your life and what values you want to integrate into your values.
- You will identify words and pictures that will resonate with you and your story that you want to integrate in your values.
- You will formulate your core values to direct your decisions and directions.
- You will be able to integrate these lessons, motivational circumstances, talents, inspirations, words and pictures and values as building blocks for the future.
Watch this video-clip – The Wave.
- What stands out for you in this video-clip?
- What lessons about your life do you take from this?